Thursday, April 30, 2009

Very humbled to accept this Honor....



The last post told you about the new site WTWSJ and invited you to take a look and perhaps follow the group. Korin Sutherland has passed an honor to me for exalting Christ on my blog. Receiving this award brought tears to my eyes because I don't begin to feel worthy. I have met so many wonderful Christian women who share my love of the Lord and express themselves more eloquently than I.

I have looked at many wonderful blogs written by sisters in Christ and pass this along to some of the members who have touched my life in some way. I wish that all my dear friends were a part of this wonderful site so that I could include them as well.

Here are the details about this award:

"The Exalting Christ Blog Award is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend their passion for Christ and paper crafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be 'salt and light' sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16). This award is just a way members of Women to Women: Sharing Jesus can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!

Rules:Post the blog award in a regular post on your blog with the explanation, including the original link to WTW and the rules for passing the award along

1. Name five people to whom you want to offer this award and link to their blogs. The blogs need to obviously exalt Christ in some manner.

2. Contact the bloggers you have named to let them know they can pick up their blog award from you.

3. Invite them to permanently display the WTW blog badge and/or the award on their blogs. The badge can be obtained on the WTW site."

I am thrilled to pass this award on to the following 5 dear sisters in Christ:

Chris Olsen
Christi
Judy
Betty
Michelle Bradford

Please take a look at the lovely blogs these Sisters in Christ have created!

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Barb!!!! I am so honor to receive this award too!!!! This blog award means so much and is extra special!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! Blessings to you and yours!!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Barb!! I so love visiting your uplifting blog!! I ahve also enjoyed the Women to Women Sharing Jesus devotional blog! This is such an honor to receive this award!! It is in my book the highest award I could ever receive since it is my goal to share my love of Jesus with others. Thank you so much for thinking of me! God Bless!!