Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thinking Embossed Thoughts: 2 for 1


This weeks Creative Belli Challenge is to use some form of embossing on the card and the Monday SNS Design Team challenge is to make a "Thinking of You" card. I combined the two using the CB Paisley Folder to emboss the front of my Mellow Moss card which I then scalloped the edge using matching SU dsp to show beyond the scallop. I picked up the other colors in the dsp: Pretty in Pink for the scalloped trim with a strip of dsp down the center, a Paisley die cut punched with my CM shape maker and Tempting Turquoise ink for the sentiment from SNSS Sweet Gretchen. I added a finishing touch of Dew Drops.

6 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is great! Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge!

Becky said...

Well your creative flow is flowing here :), love the colors and the embossing folder you used is great, also love the little details.

Danita said...

Very pretty Barb!!! Those colors are great!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge!!!

Danita

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is soo pretty! Love the springy colors!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

I love that cuttlebug folder, Barb...tha paisleys look awesome and I love the colors on this!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli challenge!!!

Shirley said...

What a beautiful and fun card! I love the colors too!