Monday, April 27, 2009

I have been honored!


To have friends you must first be a friend and I am so honored to be called Friend! Many people touch our lives and have become our friends, so I too will take the time to honor some of my stamping friends with this award. If I could I would name many, many more who have become my friends through stamping. This is for all of you! Thank you to all who encourage, advise and help me along my stamping adventure!

Here is the text to be included with the award and it is to be passed on to 8 others. This award comes from Ceal and I have to give it to her because she has become one of my dear friends who encourages my work, gives me Christian love and support in life and I have come to cherish her. Thank you Ceal! The other 7 are listed in no particular order:
Chris
Becky
Linda
Grace
Shirley
Teresa
Heidi
Please check these lovely ladies' blogs, they offer encouragement, advice and friendship.



I was also honored with an award from Grace who sent me this Brilliante Blog award. She has a fabulous blog so be sure to check it out if you aren't familiar with it. Thank you Grace!
Now, the rules for receiving this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. On your blog, link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated
What a great way to share with the rest of blogland some great blogs they might not have seen yet and might just really want to visit again and again! So here are my nominees:
Deb
Jackie
Chris
KathyJ
Denise
Wendy
Ann

13 comments:

Jacquel said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much Barb...I really appreciate you nominating me! Hope you had a great day yourself!!

LINDA said...

Congrats on your awards.. You so deserve them..Thank you so much for thinking of me.. your so sweet..I really do appreciate it..
Hugs, Linda

Teresa Kline said...

Barb, thank you soooo much...you are so faithful and I am truly honored to call you friend! thank you sooo much, bug hugs to you! *~*

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Barb, You are such a blessing to me! You are such a faithful friend with so many kind words and a Christian example!! Thanks for thinking of me! Congrats to you on all your awards!! You so deserve them all!!!
hugs,
Chirs

Ceal said...

Thank you so much for the kind words Barb I am honored you call me friend

Grace said...

Barb you are so sweet and supportive and I love you as a sister in Christ! I so appreciate your blog, your encouragement and all that you do! Hugs!

Ann said...

Wow, thanks so much, Barb! I love all the sweet comments you leave for me on my blog.

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on your wonderful awards, Bard...you are sooo deserving!!!

Kathy Jones said...

Thanks so much Barb! Aren't you sweet!!! :) Enjoy your awards!!!

Becky said...

Wow Barb you get alot of awards :), you deserve them though, thank you so much, you are a peach.

Denise Clark said...

Barb, I am so touched that you thought of me! Thank you! So sweet!

Gramrussell said...

Terrific Barb! I'm so happy for you! Love your new blog background too. Those are the cutest bees!

Anonymous said...

How exciting to win all of these awards...congrats! You deserve it!