Sunday, April 24, 2011
My card is one that we made last week in a class. I don't know the the origin of the design but thank you to the designer for sharing it with us. All materials are Stampin'Up.
Have a blessed and happy Easter!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog. Thanks Peg!
I feel so special that you would send this to me. See Peg's blog, it's amazing!
2. Share 8 things about myself
1. I am a Christian
2. I have two wonderful adult children, son-in-law serving in the Navy & 5 grandkids.
3. My husband & I are retired and contemplating a move to warmer climates.
4. I have been blessed with many friends both nearby and on line through card making
5. I am trying to declutter my life with meaningless things, making slow progress.
6. I have been a Stampin'Up Demonstrator for 2 years
7. Besides creating cards, I make scrapbooks the traditional way.
8. I have always tried to be the peacemaker, I don't like conflict.
3. Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered:
These blogs are all great, be sure to visit them.
4. Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.