Sunday, April 26, 2009

CPCM Saturday Artist: Ceal


One of my favorite people is Ceal who is the Christian Paper Craft Magazine featured Saturday artist. I have CASED one of the cards from her blog changing the slightly different color, backgound and sentiment. I used one of the CB border folders in Just my Style on a Groovy Guava SU long note. I stamped SNS Dream Silhouette flowers in the Groovey Guava onto white cs and stamped the sentiment from SNS Be Still in Close to Cocoa matching the trim. The ribbon is Coffee from JoAnn's and used Antique Hodgepodge Hardware instead of a bow. The peace that Ceal's card evokes spoke to my heart and this is what evolved..."Peace be still and know that I am God". Do you have that Peace that only comes from God? It is a wonderful feeling that will bring you through many trials and difficult times. Blessings to all!

11 comments:

Ceal said...

Barb your card is Beautiful thanks for playing along and for such kind words, you are a blessing~

LINDA said...

Oh WOW!! This is just wonderful..Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Diane Noble said...

Barb, thank you so much for following the Women to Women: Sharing Jesus blog. We are delighted to have you there and hope you will be led to participate frequently. You have a wonderful blog! Love all the scriptures!! Thank you too for showcasing and linking the WTW blog badge. We deeply appreciate your willingness to exalt Jesus together with us!

Now I need to browse around a bit more to see more of your designs. Thanks again and may God bless!

Kathy Jones said...

This is lovely Barb! Such beautiful serene colours and love the embossing and the beautiful images. This would have to be my all time favourite scripture verse - it's even on my bible cover!

Becky said...

Wow Barb, you have out done your self today :). This is beautiful and I love the colors. Love the verse, and it is a wonderful feeling :).

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love this card BArb!! Love the color and the wonderful verse!!

Joan Ervin said...

You did a beautiful job on this, Barb....the colors are gorgeous and I love the scripture!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beatiful card, Barb! The colors you chose are different for what I've seen with this stamp set so far, and so wonderful!!

Ann said...

This is so pretty, Barb! I love the embossed bg!

Lorelie Kim said...

Very beautiful!! Love the CB embossing!

Shirley said...

I missed the beautiful card! I love the colors and how you did your image, including the embossed background too!.