Friday, April 9, 2010
I am truly honored to recieve this award from my dear blogging friend Becky. I haven't done much blogging lately but try to visit her blog when I can to see her lovely work and read her inspirational messages. I was so surprised to see my name on the list for this award....thank you so much Becky!!
In following the guidelines of the award, I'll list 10 things that make me happy & 5 pieces of trivia....trying not to bore anyone...lol!!
What makes me Happy
1. The love of Jesus as my Lord & Savior
2. My family
3. Hugs & kisses from my grandchildren
4. Being told I love you by my family
5. Creating cards
6. The fragrance of sheets dried in the fresh air
7. Enjoying the beauty of Springtime
8. Being inspired to create card and scrapbook pages
9. Spending time with friends
10.My DH having a good health day
5 Pieces of Trivia
1. I was raised in a Christian home, loving the Lord from an early age.
2. I have 2 children and 5 grandchildren
3. Have lived in PA and NYC but most of my life in Maryland.
4. Enjoy creating cards & scrapbooks
5. As a teen & young woman, I made most of my own clothes, now I never sew!
And now to give this to 5 of my Blogger Friends: alphabetically
Sunday, April 4, 2010
He Lives! Christ Jesus lives in our hearts and directs us to live as He wants us to! As we celebrate Easter may your heart be filled with the love of Jesus knowing that Salvation is ours through His sacrifice for us. My prayer is that each of you will open your heart to Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
My card is certainly not an original design, but one I'm sure many of you have used with other stamp sets. I chose Wild Wasabi and Barely Banana card stock because they remind me of Spring. The stamp set is a new Stampin'Up set called Abundant Hope which I colored in Wild Wasabi and various markers on the the daffodils. The background is textured with the Polka Dot embossing folder and sheer organdy ribbon finishes the card. All material is Stampin'Up.
May you all have a wonderful and meaningful Easter!