Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Build-A-Bear Baby card


I recently ordered the Bear Hugs stamp which is part of the Stampin'Up Build-A-Bear Workshop collection thinking it would be especially nice for baby boy cards. I paired it with the Pawsitivily Print designer series paper that was part of the original offering last year. The plaid was perfect for a baby boy card. The base card is Confetti White layered with retired Ballet Blue (a favorite that I miss), the DSP and watercolor paper. My little bear is colored in ret. Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue, Barely Banana and the In-Colors of Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait. Other products are Only Orange (ret.) ribbon, oval punches, dimensionals, sponge & blender pens.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Blessings,
Barb

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Adorable Barb! Hope all is well at your house!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little bear is just tooo cute, Barb...you're right about it being perfect for a baby boy card this looks adorable with the plaid paper and ballet blue paper!!!!

Becky said...

OH Barbara, this is so cute, and that paper is perfect with this.

Jacquel said...

This card is just adorable Barb! I adore that image & how you colored it! Very nice work my friend & TFS!!!!

Unknown said...

The coloring on your bear is super! I love this card and the color combination. TFS!