Sunday, March 20, 2011

Amethyst Birthday

I just love the Four Frames stamp set that is a preview from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog which debuts in July. Would you like to purchase this set early? Starting April 1st you can do just that with the promotion that Stampin'Up is offering called Spring is Blossoming. I will have more about this in April.
The frames work perfectly with the Decorative Label punch already available.

I made this card for a dear friend who loves all shades of purple so this year I chose retired SU Almost Amethyst, a shade that is so lovely in my opinion. I used textured card stock and some scrap patterned paper that was given to me. The Almost Amethyst ink is also used to color the white flowers with a blender pen. (for some reason the ink shows up blue on my scanned card). The sentiment is from Watercolor Trio set stamped on White Shimmer paper. Organza ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds trim the card. Other supplies are the oval punch, scallop trim border punch, dimensionals and glue dots to hold the flowers from the Pretties kit.

Denise is a very special friend as well an my mentor and upline...I wish her the best of birthdays and many many more.

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Barb...I'm sooo lovin all the lavender!!!!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Barbara. I love this color.

Peggy said...

I am sure your friend will love this card. I am your newest follower from SC #381 Peggy Finney

My blog is www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com