Monday, December 29, 2008

Chrissy's Belli challenge 47 & others


Chris' challenge this week gave us the freedom to choose from past Belli Challenges. My card uses #8(flowers), #9(glitter), #18(paper piercing), #23(dsp), #26(felt), #29(scallops) and #31(bling). See Chrissy's Belli Challenges on her blog www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com or her group on PCP.
My card also was made for 2 color challenges on PCP, the sketch challenge and SCS's Obscure Holidays. National Chocolate Day on Dec. 28th! Sounds like a great holiday to me, yummy dark chocolates filled with creams! The stamp set is Chocoholic designed by Korin Sutherland SweetnSassy Stamps.

12 comments:

Barb said...

Yummy :) What a fun challenge (and fun holiday!!).

Lauren said...

Lovely Card. xx

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Wow. Seven challenges on one card. Terrific. Love the sentiment.

Jacquel said...

Your card came out really cute! You did great on the challenge...tsmfs!!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl, I lost count of how many challenges you knocked out with this beauty....what an AWESOME card....fabulous job!!!!!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh who doesn't love chocolate!? This card is DELIGHTFUL Barb! Love the sparkles too! Thanks for playing in the Belli CHallenge.

Denise Clark said...

This will teach me! I should have read your blog before so I was aware of chocolate day and could participate! ;) Great card!

HeathersHobby said...

Love the kisses on the card! Very cute and I love the long shape.

Kathy said...

Great job combining all those challenges into one lovely card!!
I wanted to thank you for your kinds words always! And to wish you a wonderful 2009! I cannot wait to see all your creations next year!!
Thanks again and happy new year!!
:)Kathy

loretta said...

Totally Yummy, very nice card!

Shirley said...

What a heavenly card for chocolate lovers! Love the whole design!

Cher Bapp said...

Wow...I wanted to eat this card...yeah I should have breakfast first... :) Very pretty!!