Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chrissy's Belli challenge 46


Chrissy's challenge this week is to use any of kind of wrapping paper on your card. Check out her blog for these weekly challenges that anyone can participate in. www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com They are posted on Wednesday's and there is usually a prize drawing.
I chose a paper that I used to wrap gifts for my mother and my aunt several years ago and always thought it so soft and pretty. I made a thank you card, trimmed in sheer pink ribbon, pink rhinestones and sponged with blush and metallic gold. I also used paper left from the design made on the Big Shot as a frame.

5 comments:

loretta said...

This is very lovely!

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW...I can't believe this is wrapping paper!! Who needs stamps when you can use a whole roll of wrapping paper...heehee!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a clever idea to cut out wrapping paper with the top note die. It's really pretty.

Shirley said...

It's beautiful! I really like the die cut of it, the ribbon and of course the wonderful bling too!