Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

This is a new world for me! Who would have imagined me posting on my own tiny blog. OK friends, now I need you to guide me along this highway. Suggestions of a constructive nature are definitely welcome.

First I should thank all the wonderful friends I have made on SCS, SNSS and now PCP. You can't know how much you have enriched my life.

A few things I need to add to my blog etc. is a photo of myself, some of my cards and links to challenges that I enter. As far as the photo goes, don't hold your breath, I don't like any of my pics and will hope for a good hair day and someone to take a digital pic of me!

Just in case anyone reads this, have a blessed day. Remember that you can make it a great day with a smile


1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Welcome Barb! I am so excited to see you have a blog! I will be stopping by often - if you have any questions, please let me know! Welcome to your new addiction. :) Can't wait to see what you have to share with us!