Friday, November 21, 2008

SNSS DT Challenge #3



This is my entry for Monday's Design Team Challenge to make a card with 'ONE' That is 1 base card layer, 1 image layer, 1 sentiment which I divided so I have wording on top and bottom, and 1 embellishment. Thanks Janette for this challenge. I combined it with this weeks SCS color challenge of Real Red, Basic Black and Kraft or Creamy Caramel. This is the first time I have tried to create a scene like this and yes I used lots of Dazzling Daimonds. I have them all over the dining room table and me of course. One thing I forgot was to WAIT until the Stickles dried completely before putting the card together. Next time!!!

Thanks for looking at my card and a special Thank You to Korin Sutherland for the wonderful stamp set Winter Fun!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the sparkle!!! TFS!