Monday, April 4, 2011

Surprise Award

Upon receiving this award I must…

1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog. Thanks Peg!
    I feel so special that you would send this to me. See Peg's blog, it's amazing!

2. Share 8 things about myself
     1. I am a Christian
     2. I have two wonderful adult children,  son-in-law serving in the Navy & 5 grandkids.
    3. My husband & I are retired and contemplating a move to warmer climates.
    4. I have been blessed with many friends both nearby and on line through card making
    5. I am trying to declutter my life with meaningless things, making slow progress.
    6. I have been a Stampin'Up Demonstrator for 2 years
    7. Besides creating cards, I make scrapbooks the traditional way.
    8. I have always tried to be the peacemaker, I don't like conflict.

3. Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered:
    Jessie Arellano 
    Amanda Farlinger
    Jan Mata
    Lynn Pratt
    KellyBirrell
    Leena Girsa
    Robin Merriman
    Jessica
These blogs are all great, be sure to visit them.

4. Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

5 comments:

Leena Girsa said...

Thanks so much for the Stylish Blogger Award, Barb! I'm honored and humbled!

Jan Mata said...

Thank you so much!! I am truly honored!!

Unknown said...

Barb, thanks so much for the blog award - you are so kind to include me in your list!
Thanks as well for your prayers for my Dad and my family during this difficult time. They are so appreciated and needed! You are a blessing to me!

Jacquel said...

Congrats on the blog award Barb! You totally deserve it!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm tickled pink! ! I"ll publish it to my blog this week!