Monday, August 2, 2010

Water spritzed floral


This is another card from yesterday's class, one that came from the SU Convention that Denise attended. Using watercolor paper the image was stamped by inking the stamp with SU Markers, then spritzing the stamp with a mist of water to give a muted look to the image. Bashful Blue cs was added then torn with the watercolor paper to give a ragged look. Pear Pizzazz ribbon and a Not Quite Navy button were added to the cardstock then mounted on Not Quite Navy. The Spritzer tool was use with NQN marker to add dimension. I have not added a sentiment leaving it to be added when I decide on how I will use this card. The stamp set is Just Believe a brand new set from the current 2010-2011 Stampin'Up! Ideabook and Catalog.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Barbara this is gorgeous, I love this technique, the colors and design of this is fabulous.

Chrissy D said...

Barb - this is a stunning card!

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Barb....you did a fabulous job with this...how beautiful!!!! I love the colors you used and the torn edge, too!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Barb!! I love the colors and the technique you used!!