Saturday, August 21, 2010

Special anniversary card


On August 24th a very special couple is celebrating their 47th wedding anniversary. I say "special" because theirs is truly one of those rare and special marriages. They were high school sweethearts who have been "soul mates" ever since. Jan & Tony, you are the greatest!

The card has an Elegant Eggplant base with the lovely Level 1 Hostess stamp Because I Care as the image on Whisper White framed with designer paper "Lap of Luxury" as a frame. The hydrangea is stamped in Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke, accented with Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lavender markers and Dazzling Diamonds.Narrow ribbon and a gem finish the design which came from a class that I assisted with. The sentiment is from Hugs and Wishes.

10 comments:

Becky said...

This is stunning..

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love hydrangeas!! Simply elegant Barb!!

Ceal said...

Beautiful!!!

helloholley said...

Beautiful!!! I'm following from SC!!!

AnnMarie said...

Very pretty! Look forward to following your blog from VA! :)

Bev Gomez said...

Beautiful anniversary card and I love your blog. God bless you!
Following you from the SC! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

Morgan said...

pretty card!
i'm following from SC!
stampcravings.blogspot.com

craftysahmiam said...

Gorgeous colors, thanks for sharing your lovely card =)
I'm following you from Stampin' Connection, #248 on the list
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

Penny Hanuszak said...

Lovely card. I really like this set. I'm following you too from the Stampin Connection. I'm #212 on the list so perhaps you'll follow me too. My blog is:

http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Jaime Benavides said...

Tag you're it! Following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection. I hope you'll return the follow by visiting my blog:
http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com
Great project! TFS ;)