Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blogger award from Grace


Thank you Gracefor giving me this award. Your blog is amazing and I feel honored to be given the award by you!

There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:

1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link and

2. I must list 10 honest things about myself.

I have had to think about the answers to this, thus the reason for not posting before.

Here goes:
1. Have lived in Maryland for all but 13 years of my life, so I consider MD my home state.
2. Have never dyed my hair, it's all my own color.
3. Went to the movies weekly as a teen, haven't been in years and that was a Disney movie with my
granddaughter.
4. First microwave in 1986, nervous about it, now can't live without one!
5. Have eaten many words..esp. "I'll never do that"!
6. Enjoy traveling, favorite places CA. and Germany.
7. Had no idea I would enjoy paper crafts until 4 yrs. ago.
8. Was part of a Friendship Youth group of the M.Y.F. Wyoming Conf.(PA.) to Puerto Rico 1959 and used a 35mm. camera for the 1st time.
9. Take God's word seriously: forgiving over & over, turning the cheek and never hold a grudge.
10.Love family heirlooms that have been passed to me, they are priceless items of family history.

Now I pass this award on to all of you who visit my blog and write such wonderful words of encouragement. I feel blessed to be in the company of all of you very creative friends.

No comments: