Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simplicity

I made this card for the Shoebox Swap at a recent meeting. I like the simple versatility that the Stampin' Up set "Fabulous Florets " gives. After stamping Wisteria Wonder flowers and Wild Wasabi stems, I used the Textured Impressions Square Lattice folder with the Big Shot to give a textured needlepoint look to the card. Adding a simple ribbon and rhinestone centers to the flowers completes the card. I like the idea of using this simple design to make the card suit whatever occasion you need, whether it be birthday, get well, sympathy, friend or thank you. Finish the inside the way you want and you have the perfect card you need.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blessings,
Barb

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty flowers and I love the texture...gorgeous card, Barb!!!!!

Becky said...

This is fabulous Barbara. Love the embossing and the colors are so fresh.

Anonymous said...

Barb, I have just come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Lovely blog and projects. Hope you will come by and visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish.
Happy Stampin' Louise
www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca