Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Award from Becky


I am truly honored to recieve this award from my dear blogging friend Becky. I haven't done much blogging lately but try to visit her blog when I can to see her lovely work and read her inspirational messages. I was so surprised to see my name on the list for this award....thank you so much Becky!!

In following the guidelines of the award, I'll list 10 things that make me happy & 5 pieces of trivia....trying not to bore anyone...lol!!

What makes me Happy
1. The love of Jesus as my Lord & Savior
2. My family
3. Hugs & kisses from my grandchildren
4. Being told I love you by my family
5. Creating cards
6. The fragrance of sheets dried in the fresh air
7. Enjoying the beauty of Springtime
8. Being inspired to create card and scrapbook pages
9. Spending time with friends
10.My DH having a good health day

5 Pieces of Trivia
1. I was raised in a Christian home, loving the Lord from an early age.
2. I have 2 children and 5 grandchildren
3. Have lived in PA and NYC but most of my life in Maryland.
4. Enjoy creating cards & scrapbooks
5. As a teen & young woman, I made most of my own clothes, now I never sew!


And now to give this to 5 of my Blogger Friends: alphabetically
1 Chris
2 Grace
3 Janet
4 Linda
5 Teresa

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Barb!! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog and now you are o.k. Miss you. You are so deserving of this award my friend!! I enjoyed reading what makes you happy and the trivia. Thanks for thinking of me.

hugs and blessings,
Chris

I hope you had a very blessed Easter!

Becky said...

Love it!! It is always good to learn more about your sister in Christ.:)

Grace said...

Hi Barb! So good to hear from you and that you are ok! Thanks so much for this honor! I will have to work on the list and pick it up as soon as I can.... thank you so much for thinking of me! I loved reading about you! We have a lot in common including places we have lived and accepting Christ as a child!!! Blessings my friend!