Sunday, August 2, 2009

Congratulations Teresa!


Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is none other than my dear friend Teresa. The card I CASED was done in pink, so did mine in blue and used the other snowman image from SNSS Snow Friends designed by Korin Sutherland. I chose SU Night of Navy for the base, layering with Bashful Blue and dsp. I heat embossed the image in silver, colored the hat in Bashful Blue and used Dazzling Diamond glitter for snow. This didn't show up on my scanning as it does in real life. I found this ribbon from Oriental Trading in my stash deciding to use it because of it's shimmering qualities. The sentiment is stamped in Silver Encore ink which also was used to edge the Navy scallop layer. I used the CB Swirl folder to emboss the white panel.
Teresa, this has been your day, I hope you have enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love this wintry card, Barb! The blues and the sparkle are SO pretty!