Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Challenges from my SNS friends!


Three dear Sweet'nSassy Stamper friends post weekly challenges so this week I have combined some again. 1st is the Monday Design Team challenge, this week a sketch by Korin Sutherland which she also designed for the Card Positioning System Challenge #101, 2nd is Courtney Fowler's Tuesday challenge to make a masculine valentine. 3rd isChrissy's Belli challenge today to make a valentine or use hearts.
Card stock, stamps, ink and hardware are by Stampin'Up, ribbon is unknown, heart punch by Marvy.
If you'd like to join Sweet'nSassy stamps click on the logo on the sidebar with my picture and then click on 'Main page' to join. Also, you can find the wonderful Design Team blogs there also.

13 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Barb- great job on those challenges, Barb! Thank you for the hugs yesterday! Lovely card! TFS!

Courtney said...

Wow! Way to kill three birds with one stone! This is fabulous!

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty card!

Shirley said...

What a great male card, Barb. I like the clip you used with it too!

By the way I looked for an email address on your blog and couldn't find one to ask you if you knew you could actually have your comments on your designs brought up in a separate window so the viewer can see it while writing what they like about it.

If you go to:
1. Your Dashboard page
2. Click on Settings tab
3. Click on Comments tab:
4. Go down to Comment Form Placement
5. Choose "Pop Up Window"
6. Click on Save Settings at the bottom of the page.

I apologize if I have overstepped my boundaries, Barb, with this suggestion. I just thought we are all so busy that some people may not have noticed it. I hadn't until I kept seeing other blogs with it and liked the convenience of it. I also am doing a poll on my site and so far the "Pop Up Window" has it. My comments have also increased since doing it this way.

Shirley

Darlene said...

Fantastic job on combining challenges and coming up with this awesome card! Well done ...

LINDA said...

Great card Barb, And wonderful job combining challenges..

Jacquel said...

This is fab Barb! love it...tfs!!!

MiamiKel said...

OH this is so very sweet - so elegant and stylish and love the colors!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely make, Love the paperclip. Kim

Wendy Hall said...

Great card Barb, love the colors scheme

Becky said...

You are good, if I can get one challenge done in one week, it would be a miracle :). This is beautiful Barb, love how you did the ribbon.

Joan Ervin said...

You did a beautiful job on this Barb....way to go with the triple challenge!!! Love the colors and the awesome ribbon treatment!!!

Rosette said...

This is just beautiful Barb!! I love your creations. Continue spreading Jesus' joy through these lovely cards. Thanks xxx